The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 90/2.0 AA Boxed "Black"(Asph-APO)

D&A

Hi All,

I have for sale my dads Like New Leica 90mm f2.0 Asph-Apo "Black" lens. The lens was only used a few times and then kept in his lens display case. I also tested it out, most recently on my M8 and the lens focuses perfectly and is extremely sharp both at min. distance and infinity. As nice as the 90mm focal length is for longer reach on the M8, it's back to becoming a favorite on the M9 with its classic 90mm focal length. Being one stop faster than the 90mm elmerit, I find it complements one's lens kit that also contains other fast lenses being about a fast a 90mm as you can get in M mount.

Glass is perfect with barrel showing little signs of handling and slide out hood stays in any "slid-out" position without slippage. Focusing is smooth and apature blades clean. Has original Leica front and rear caps.

It also omes with it's original Leica leather case and original Leica box. Box shows some wear as he stored it in a closet separately from the lens. I own my copy as well as the Leica 90mm macro.

Price is $1995.00 and I'll split Paypal's 3.5% fee...no fee though for Paypal e-check, money order etc. Free CONUS shipping with insurance optional (at buyers expense).

Thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Price reduced to $1925.00 and I will pay all Paypal fees and shipping (if shipping is within CONUS) with buyer responseable for shipping insurance. Of course for overseas buyers, no Paypal fees either and there will be an appropriate reduction in actual shipping costs to compensate for the free shipping within the States.

Lastly thanks to those that recently purchased my other Leica and VC items, much appreciated!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

P.S....I should have also mentioned I'm an ebay member for 10 years with 100% perfect feedbacks and have brought and sold here on Getdpi and all the other usual forums...all great transactions. Thanks!

D&A

Hi,

Lens is now sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired or offered to purchase the lens, I appreciate it!

Dave (D&A)