The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon S3 2000 black

A

abenner

I'm looking for someone interested in a new Nikon S3 2000 black rangefinder camera. I'd like to purchase the set, keep the lens, hood, and cap, and pass the camera on. I have a set available to me at a good price. Buyer would get the new camera, new leather ever-ready case, strap, and all packaging. The set would be warrantied. Price for the camera would be $1700. These sets new are routinely $3000+. PM me if interested. To be clear, I don't have the camera now. I'd only expect a small deposit for the camera before I bought the set. I'm active a lot over on RFF username abenner with lots is feedback buying and selling, and 100% on the bay user jlb1228.