The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Nikon SB900s/SU-800 +

fotografz

Now that my Nikon stuff is all gone, I have a Nikon shoe mount flash system to sell.

2 SB-900s complete in the box, light use, work perfectly. Both are less than 1 year old. Each one comes with a Paramount Cords screw-in PC cord to Pocket Wizards, or any Mini jack receiver. Both come with the correct Quantum power cord to hook up a Quantum Turbo/Turbo C battery for super fast recycle.

Each SB-900 is $470 new at B&H, not counting the cords which were over $100 for each set ...

My price: $375. each shipped ground ConUs including the cords which are basically free.

Over $1,100. worth of Nikon lighting ... both for $700.

1 SU-800 Nikon Commander for off camera control (this is also good for emitting a focus assist if you shoot low available light with fast lenses). LN IB

$255. at B&H, my price $175. $150. if you buy both SB-900s.

All the Nikon stuff you need in one package for off-camera work with umbrellas and smaller soft boxes. I used them that way with 60" umbrellas.

Marc

fotografz

EVERYTHING IS SOLD! pending payment clearing.

One buyer took it all.

Thanks to all the PMs and e-mail inquiries.

-Marc