Site Sponsors

Capture Integration Digital Transitions Camera West empty Guy Mancuso Photography

Thread: 28-cron: 4-Sale

Digital Dude

28-cron: 4-Sale

Sale Price: $2,700. (FIRM)
    This pristine 28-cron was purchased new in October 2007 (s/n 4008xxx). Unquestionably, one of the most sought after primes in the Leica arsenal. Itís going simply because I was unable to manage the M8 with my somewhat shaky hands. The lens is in immaculate condition and the Leica IR filter was installed on day one so there isnít so much as a speck of dust or finger smudge on the lens element. Now, if you want the lens filter left on, simply add $65.00 to the lens price and itís yoursí. Yes, I have all of the original packaging, etc. Finally, the lens will be shipped on my nickel via FedEx 2nd Day following PayPal ďconfirmedĒ payment. This sale is limited to USA residents.

Digital Dude

Re: 28-cron: 4-Sale

Ok, I guess this is how we do it... **SOLD**

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 28-cron: 4-Sale

Sorry Daniel out all day shooting and actually I can change anything on this forum but i can't figure how to edit a title, go figure and Congrats.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.