The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Leica M8.2 + accessories + Lenses

sc_john

I have come to the conclusion that I’m not a rangefinder photographer. Handling and focus not an issue, and I love the files… I just prefer DSLR :)shocked:) So, I am selling my M8.2 (silver chrome), accessories and lenses that I’ve acquired over the past 3-4 months. I want to sell camera before selling any lenses. I will accept check (must clear prior to shipping), wire transfer or PayPal (fee split 1.5% buyer/1.5% me). Buyer pays shipping of choice. I have sold on this forum, as well as on FM.

- Leica M8.2, silver chrome, in excellent+++ condition. The only reason it is not mint is a small rub mark on top plate of body (see picture "M8.2_3"). I am the second owner of the camera, having bought it from a regular on GetDPI. Camera has 2118 shutter activations, and works perfectly. I would like to sell the camera as a package with the following accessories (because they work so well and look so good together that I’d hate to break them up):
+ Luigi deluxe half case with removable back… newest version with two snaps on the LCD cover (vs four on original) and cut-out for CSEP-1, Color – Rally (leather LCD cover has a rub mark on back (see picture: "M8.2&Case_2")
+ Luigi wrist strap – Rally
+ Thumbs-Up CSEP-1 – Silver Chrome
+ Match Technical Bug soft shutter release
+ Two spare Leica batteries
+ Two SanDisk 4GB Extreme II SDHC cards
Total Price: $4,200 for M8.2 with all accessories. (Cost of accessories was approx $800). Pictures here: http://jhurshman.smugmug.com/share/f6ZI9gBO9vPVU

Please note: I want to sell camera (or camera + lens(s) before selling off the lenses. Pictures of lenses are here:http://jhurshman.smugmug.com/share/2aKJJLJ0mlkWd

Leica 35mm f/2.0 Summicron ASPH w/ 6-bit coding, Silver-Chrome, Mint condition. Lens was purchased new from USA dealer in October 2009. Includes B+W 39mm IR filter, front and rear caps, all boxes, manuals, papers, etc.
Total Price: $2,100 for lens, IR/UV filter, etc.

Zeiss Planar 50mm f/2.0 ZM, Black,. Mint condition. Purchased from popflash.photo w/ correct mount for M8 framelines. Includes Zeiss lens shade and B+W 43mm IR filter, front & rear caps, box, papers, etc
Total Price: $700 for lens, shade and IR/UV filter, etc.

Zeiss Biogon 25mm f/2.8 ZM, Black,. Mint condition. Purchased from popflash.photo w/ correct mount for M8 framelines. Includes Zeiss lens shade and Leica 46mm IR filter, front & rear caps, box, papers, etc
Total Price: $975 for lens, shade and IR/UV filter, etc.

PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

sc_john

I have been asked if I have boxes, manual, etc for M8.2. Yes I do, and these will be included with the camera. I'd be happy to send pictures of camera with boxes, etc to an interested buyer.

Thanks,

John

sc_john

WITHDRAWN: Leica M8.2 + accessories + Lenses

Camera, accessories and lenses are no longer for sale.

Thanks,

John