The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: G1 with 14-45, 45-200, 3 batteries & more

princepollux

The G1 & 14-45 was purchased new on 5/18/09 and the 45-200 was purchased new on 6/21/09. I have the original invoices and both items have not been registered. I am the second owner, having bought the items in early November from their respective owners (the G1/14-45 on eBay, the 45-200 on this forum) specifically for a trek in the Sahara (for which my regular equipment was too heavy).

The Red G1 comes complete with box and usual accessories (battery, cables, strap, charger, CD, manuals, etc.) It has ONLY 1820 clicks and has been upgraded to firmware 1.4

I'm including the following extra accessories with the G1: one additional genuine Panasonic battery, one additional Powwer-brand battery (doesn't require extra charger) and 1 generic cable release (never used).

The body is in excellent cosmetic condition, no dust, no dings; however a slight smell of smoke acquired during the campfires.

Both lenses are in excellent condition; the glass is impeccable, absolutely like new. I'm including a genuine Lumix PL filter with the 45-200. Both copies are very sharp. I got really stunning RAW quality from this combo.

I no longer have a need for the G1 and my 5DMkII is yearning for attention. I'm selling the whole package for $700 with free shipping (CONUS only). Paypal.

I'll accept offers for separate components for the following prices.

G1 $300
14-45 $200
45-200 $200

They are not yet packed in their respective boxes so I can take pictures upon request, but they would look no different from all the G1 and Pana lenses pix you can see on the web.

princepollux

Both lenses have been sold.

G1 body (red) with 3 batteries & cable release still available. Like new, only 1820 actuations, warranty thru May 2010. $300 shipped Priority Mail (within CONUS).

Tri Tran

Both lenses have been sold.

G1 body (red) with 3 batteries & cable release still available. Like new, only 1820 actuations, warranty thru May 2010. $300 shipped Priority Mail (within CONUS).
PayPal for the G1 sent. Please check your email . I need this camera no later then Dec 20th . please ship ASAP as soon as the fund cleared.Thanks.

Tri Tran