The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon F6

A

abenner

I haven't been around here too much, but have plenty of feedback (LINK) over at rangefinderforum.com sellling mostly Leica gear. The camera's been for sale there for a few weeks but hasn't sold, go figure. Also 100% feedback on the 'bay, user jlb1228.

I purchased this from the forum here and it has seen only gentle use since. It's just too much camera for me.

For sale is a gently used Nikon F6. Functionally the camera is perfect. Cosmetically it shows almost no wear. The standard screen is installed. A body cap is included. There are lots of (mediocre quality) detailed pics here: F6 pics.

PRICE: $1250 net to me. Buyer will pay shipping and applicable paypal fees. I'm willing to ship internationally.

rayyan

Hi, I am interested. I am in Saudi Arabia. Pls ask and get me the Fedex courier charges.
If they are reasonable, we can work out payment procedure. Once your money is rcvd you can ship.

I can arrange for payment to be made in the States itself.

Regards.