The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 Heliar + Viewfinder + LTM Adapter

LarryWomack

For sale is a mint Voigtlander 15mm f/4/5 Heliar LTM, Voigtlander 15mm viewfinder, instructions, and Voigtlander LTM-to-M adapter. It's hard to tell any difference from new.

I'm asking $350, which includes PayPal and ground shipping within the CONUS.

Thank for looking.

Larry Womack

Last edited:

LarryWomack

Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 Heliar + Viewfinder + LTM Adapter

This set-up is near new! Please give me an offer if you don't think it's worth $350.

Best,

Larry

fotoism

I have this same lens and your price IMO is reasonable. However, ever since the new rangefidner-coupled CV15 came out quite a few people were selling the original CV15 to upgrade to the newer version, and that makes selling the original version not easy, at least not at a good price for the sellers.
I admit I wanted to make that move a while back, but the dealer would only take my whole set-up for trade-in for less than $200, so I scrapped the idea.
Best of luck to you.

LarryWomack

Can you give a friend a little help? ;)

How does $320 sound? Same terms.

Larry

LarryWomack

OK, here's my last shot.

$300 and you pick/pay for shipping. Come on, that's a great deal!

Best of the Season!

Larry