The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Chrome M8

eugechoo

I have a chrome M8 for sale. I bought two of these from a forum member but only wanted one, so I am selling the other. It is in excellent++ conditions with the only scruff mark around the eyepiece. Cosmetically beautiful, works perfectly, very well taken care of, cannot see any ding or marks other than the one near eyepiece (pls see the bottom two pics). The # of shutter actuation is around 6520. It comes with original box, manuals, Capture One disk, battery charger, usb cable, battery, strap, body cap. (Sorry I don't have UV/IR filters to include, I would if I have them). The LCD in excellent shape, tiny marks at the bottom corner of LCD but these are only visible if the LCD is off. (I tried taking a photo of this but it doesn't show.)

According to the original owner, it was bought in the first release, Nov. 2006. It developed the "line" and Leica replaced the camera in May 2007.

I am after $2200 net to me (shipping, insurance, paypal 3% extra). If interested, I can also send you pics taken with it. I am new here but I have bought a few items here, at RFF and photo.net. I have bought from wjlapier, innerimager, Bill Clermont, Klyment and fotoism. I also have a 100% rating on ebay under famenwir.

I am also in Canada.

Thank you for looking, cheers, Eugene.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

niall

Re: FS: Chrome M8

Hi I would be willing to buy this at 2200 if you pay shipping to europe and paypal.
Best Regards
Niall