The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: G1 and Leica m lenses must go...

wolverine

Do to family health issues this equipment must go. Between work and family I will have very little time for photography over the next year or so. This stuff will just be sitting around and it is too expensive for that. The prices quoted below are less than prices on KEH and Tamarkin. These prices should be very fair. I also cannot ship overseas and not declare the value. The 50 and 35 were purchased from a respected member of this site.

50 summilux pre-asph E46 black paint. Box and all accessories. It is in like new minus condition. No issues with glass or body. Not six bit coded. $1,850. I cover pay and shipping and insurance in the US. Shipping extra overseas.

35 summicron asph black paint. Box and all accessories. It is in like new minus condition. No issues with glass or body. Not six bit coded. $1,950. I cover pay and shipping in the US. Shipping extra overseas.

90 summicron asph. Front and rear caps. I purchased it from B&H a couple of months ago and they graded it 9+ as I recall. No issues with glass, very minor marks on body. Not six bit coded. $1,650. I cover pay and shipping and insurance in the US. Shipping extra overseas.

Panasonic red G1 with kit lens. Less than 300 shots Like new condition. Box and all accessories. $475 I cover pay and shipping and insurance in the US. Shipping extra overseas.

2 Leica m to micro four thirds adapters from camera quest. CV version. Work very well. $105 each.

I have sold thousands of $'s in equipment on these sites with excellent feedback. You probably have to log in to see feedback:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/ As franka373
http://www.fourthirdsphoto.com/ As olypoly
http://www.nikonians.org/ As phranc

You will not be disappointed. I will give three days after delivery to decide to return at your cost with insurance if you are not pleased. I have never had a problem with my sales based on feedback. Thanks Frank

Airtimid

I sent you payment for the adapter but your PM Inbox is full. My address should be attached to the payment.

gutguido

Hi Frank. Sent an e-mail as your PM box is full. If you do not receive it in order could you please drop me a line at gutguido [at] ymail.com so that we can get in touch? Thank you.

gutguido

That 50 lux fell through b/c of me - for some reason I didn't see the "pre-ASPH" even though that should have been one of the first things I saw. So it was entirely my bad. Just a note to assure everyone there were no issues whatsoever with either the lens or Frank. Sorry for the inconvenience.

dannh

Hi Frank, sounds like your inbox is full. I'm interested in the 50 lux. Can you email me a picture or 2, including serial number? My address is danny (at) mac dot com.

Thanks! Dan

dannh

I never followed up here, but Frank is a great guy to work with. The lenses arrived quickly and well packed, as described. Thanks Frank!