The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtländer 21mm P-Skopar & L(m) to m43 adapter

brianb032

Up for sale is . . .

1) Voigtländer 21mm Color Skopar Pancake - $360 shipped in the CONUS
The lens is in perfect and like-new condition. I've mounted it and used it a few times, but if you compare this to a brand-new one you would be hard-pressed to find any difference. Includes the original box, packaging, and of course the lens itself.

2) M-Mount to m4/3 adapter - $30 shipped in the CONUS
This is also in great condition. It's one of the cheaper Chinese versions, but again, it work's great. In my opinion, unless if there's a huge discrepancy in quality between these and the official adapters, I don't any reason to spring for the more expensive options out there.

*Wanna' buy as a package? I'll give a discount and sell both together for $370 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS via USPS Priority. I will consider international shipping, but with extra fees of course.

I know I only have one post here, and I haven't even made an effort to introduce myself (shame on me), but if you need any rep I have Amazon, eBay, and fourthirdsphoto rep just to prove my legitimacy. I'm mainly selling because I have a real desperate situation where I have to buy my own textbooks for the spring semester (parents got laid off).

As for payments, I'll accept PayPal, google-checkout, check, or money-order. With checks and money-orders you will have to wait until everything is verified before I ship. I already had an incident where someone stole my Olympus E-620 because I trusted them with a check which the bank told me was valid (detectives, sheriffs, and nobody is really helping in this case).

Pics below . . .

brianb032

In case if anyone wants to purchase from a protected retailer, I also have it listed on Amazon for a little more because of their high commission fees. No link because it's against forum rules, but I'm sure anyone can find it. :)

brianb032

Lens is sold and shipped. The adapter is still available if anyone wants to pick it up. $25 shipped in the CONUS.