The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic GF1 Body + 14-45 Kit Lens

A

awong

Purchased this from another user here on FM LNIB (USA version, purchased from Samy's Camera in CA). I put probably 500 shots on it and my family got me another one (in silver with english menu's) and I really like the silver one.

This originally came as the GF1 + 20mm f/1.7 kit lens, but I'm keeping the 20mm. This camera has no issues. There are two very light scratches on the rear LCD (not sure exactly how they got there. But this is no way hinders or is noticeable when the LCD is on. Otherwise, it's in perfect condition with no marks.

I purchased a 14-45mm kit lens which I will be selling with this camera. The lens is practically brand new with no issues and is a USA version (in case anyone was wondering).

Body only - $500 (discounted for minor marks)
14-45mm only - $250

-Andrew

PS - Pictures coming tonight

A

awong

Re: FS: Panasonic GF1 Body + 14-45 Kit Lens

14-45 is now sold

A

awong

sample image:
taken with 20mm f/1.7

voigtlander 40mm f/1.4

A

awong

better image of the two scratches

A

awong

price lowered to $450

lattiboy

Oh, this is an INSANE price! Somebody buy this damn thing before I do!!!! :)