The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica D-Lux 4 w/Leica Brown Leather Case

stevem8

Selling my wifes Leica D-Lux 4 and her Leica Brown case as she is upgrading to the EP2. The camera is in perfect condition and I just updated to the latest firmware so its all good to go. The leather case is VERY nice and has a couple of tiny marks on it from use. But as you can see, it looks great.

I have all boxes, manuals and it even has the extended warranty with two years left on it through Leica.

I have the boxes for the camera and the case.

This camera sells for $699 and the case $129. Prices are going up in Jan to $799 for the camera so buy mine and get a deal.

Will sell both, shipped for $625. This is for the case and camera, along with all boxes and paperwork.

I do not do paypal but can take check or MO and have sold quite a few items here and from my own site.

Any questions, email me or PM me. Thanks

Steve

Last edited:

stevem8

No one wants this sweet D-Lux 4 kit? Remember, I have all boxes, all paperwork, CD's, etc. Has the latest FW installed and is ready to shoot. Here is a better pic of it so you can see the minor flaws on the case.

I really need the cash but may consider a partial trade for a Panasonic 20 1.7 lens. Thanks