The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ebony 8x10 LF Camera SW810

Tex

Subscriber Member
Purchased new April 2009 – flawless (perhaps a few marks on bottom tripod mounting plate)

Original box, front and rear covers, Ebony Technika adapter board

$3,000 NET to me plus shipping

Please see images in my gallery (Subscriber Gallery)

Also available: 810 to 45 reduction back $600; Ebony Fresnel $150; etc

(PS: Lens not included)

Thanks!

Robert Fisher
EBay ID: gx680iii

Y

Yoji San

Tex, I saw the picture but couldn't find the USB connection? :confused:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't somebody attach flatbed Epson scanners to the back of 8x10 cameras? Now THAT would be really cool!!!

O

Oxide Blu

I'm not seeing any pix -- no idea what a "subscriber" gallery is.

O

Oxide Blu

Thanks, looked there first but didn't see any pix, don't know why. Google found links to the pixs of Tex's camera that you posted in another thread back in Aug.

Images in Category: Tex's Images
No Images to Display

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
It's because he was a regular member back then, later became a Subscriber member, and all of his images got moved into his new Subscriber gallery, so the old Google links to his old gallery are bad.

bensonga

This is a real beauty Robert....and a heck of a good deal too. I just checked Badger Graphic (where I purchased my Ebony 45SU) and a new SW810 is going for $4,650. If I was looking for an 8x10, this would be very tempting. I'm just not getting enough use out of my 4x5. Good luck with the sale.

Gary

Lars

Yep awesome camera, real workhorse and will retain its value long after your pesky little M8's are off to charity. Modern classic.

There's something to be said for measuring sensor size in square feet.

Last edited:
Y

Yoji San

This is a real beauty Robert....and a heck of a good deal too. I just checked Badger Graphic (where I purchased my Ebony 45SU) and a new SW810 is going for $4,650. If I was looking for an 8x10, this would be very tempting. I'm just not getting enough use out of my 4x5. Good luck with the sale.

Gary
And I believe that I read somewhere that your wife wouldn't be happy if you brought one more piece of equipment home ;)

bensonga

Oh yes....there is always that little issue to solve! :D

It's one thing to bring home another little lens or adapter for the Panny G1.....a little harder to hide an 8x10 view camera.

Gary