The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus E-620, Grip, 3 Lenses $800 (Canada/USA)

C

Cliff_L

I've been bouncing around playing with three different camera systems this year, and now it's time to consolidate down to just one. Most of my Nikon gear is gone, and now I would like to sell my remaining Olympus Four Thirds gear. I know the Olympus stuff isn't too popular here, but it's a very under-rated system, and produces very nice images.

What I have left is:

- Olympus E-620 body
- Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 kit lens
- Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f4-5.6 kit lens
- Zuiko Digital 25mm f2.8 "pancake" lens
- Olympus HLD-5 battery grip for the E-620
- Two spare (unused) Olympus BLS-1 batteries for the E-620

If you're already an Olympus user and have a camera that takes the BLM-1 battery, I have a new one of those I can throw in for free.

Everything is in excellent condition and has seen very little use. If someone is interested in the entire package, I would prefer to sell it that way, and will sell it for C$800 including ExpressPost shipping to get it to you in time for Christmas (add 3% for PayPal, and add C$10 for shipping to the USA).

p.s. This is my first post here, but some of you may know me as "molson" on the FM Forums...