The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 75 Lux

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
It's been a see-saw for me between the 75 Lux and the 75 Cron. I must have changed my mind 20 times on which way to go. But it's time to make the decision and I've arrived at the 75 Summilux as my next lens purchase for the M8.

I just missed out on Hank Graber's sale (primarily because of a snafu with PayPal, my shipping/billing address thing is a nightmare and always manages to cause confusion). Anyway, if any of you have one you're not using and would like to sell or know of someone with a nice copy of the lens for sale, please let me know.

Thanks!
Tim

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
My search is over. Thanks to fotografz for making my dreams come true, and thanks to Jack and Guy for providing a forum that made it possible (and easy) to spend money. ;)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I received my new 75mm Summilux today. Thank You Marc! It arrived in great shape plus it's beautiful--exactly as you described it. A pleasure doing business with you.

Cheers!
Tim