The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9

jeffwros

Yep, I have a very gently used black M9 for sale! The body still looks like it did on day one (which was about 3 weeks ago).

Am selling simply because of finances. Wonderful camera with maybe around 1000 shutter fires. No column defect. No "picture in picture" issues.

Warranty card has NOT been filled out and I will provide you with a copy of the original receipt for your records. Software has not been opened. Everything in the box will be included.

$7075 gets it shipped via FedEx and includes two extra Leica batteries. Want a M9 in time for Christmas? Here 'ya go!

eBay ID: wros.com (no, I do not own the domain)

First PM that says "I want it" gets it. I'm at work tonight but will reply to PM's early in the AM overnight if anybody is interested. If it doesn't sell as quickly as I think it might then I'll get some pictures posted on Friday but it is in mint condition.

Direct Credit Card payment only (will call). Multiple cards OK if you need to split the payment.

jeffwros

Re: FS: Leica M9

Camera is sold.

Batteries will be available in a separate listing in the near future.

Thanks!