The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica M-Hexanon 35mm f2

Vobluda

I purchased this lens recently at RFF and have them for only few weeks.
Lens are fully functional and have few very small marks of usage on the body and the hood.
Both glass are clean and clear, focusing and aperture ring are smooth.
Original front cap is not included but the previous owner promised that he will have a look for it once more.

I find this lens to be the best 35mm in M mount for the money. I am only selling them to finance purchase of the same lens brand new in box which I find locally so please help me:)

Sale includes lens, both caps (front Hama), UV filter and hood

Pictures:
http://tinyurl.com/m-hexanon35mm

The weight of packed lens will be about 1 kg.

I am asking 550 EUR or 810 USD shipped.

---------------

I have 100% feedback on the famous site.
I always pack things I am sending the same way I would like to receive them packed.
I am almost always shipping next business day once the payment is cleared.
I prefer IBAN/BIC payment within EU. If payed by paypal I will only ship to verified/certified address only.
Lens will be send with Czech Post Air Mail Parcel service, fully insured, trackable and with proof of postage.
Any questions or additional pictures please ask.

Pick up in person in Prague is welcomed, beer is on me:)