The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Acratech GV2 Ballhead

Don Libby

I’m selling this simply because I no longer use it since I brought the Cube. Go on the Acratech website and you’ll see a write up I did under “customer feedback”. I’ve used this ballhead while I was shooting landscape with my Canon 1DsII then on to the Mamiya. I’ve since sold all my Mamiya and shoot landscape with a technical camera on top of a Cube.

I ordered this with a detent pin, a $20 option. This ballhead new would cost $390. Looking at the condition I rate this as 90% and am selling for $290.00 plus shipping.

Payment can be via PayPal. Shipping (priority mail) should cost more than $12.00 CONUS or Canada – please check with me if you live somewhere else.

Again - $290.00

Photos coming soon.

Thanks

Don

Don Libby

You’re right Ken it is a great ballhead and if Sandy didn’t have one for me to borrow I wouldn’t be selling this one. Truth be told is I no longer shoot wildlife (not since Alaska) and just have no need for it.

Don

Don Libby

Okay lets reduce the price to $250 and see if we can't get this sold by the end of the year.

Don

Don Libby

The Acratech is now SOLD! M Broomfield is the new owner.

Thanks to all who contacted me.

Don

Last edited: