The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic G1 w/14-45 kit lens, Lowepro Bag + UV Filter

vincechu

For sale is my Panasonic G1 with 14-45mm kit lens and Lowepro Bag + UV Filter. £400GBP (approx 650USD) + actual shipping costs.

In mint condition as new condition - no marks on the body - no scratches on the screen or lense (protected by a Hoya filter). Guessing I've taken 200 shots with it, mainly at my nephews Christening last weekend.

It was a gift from my mother, purchased recently on the 28/11/09. Selling because I'm in love with the E-P1's looks and JPEGs and have decided to get one as I mostly shoot with JPEGs.

It will come with a Panasonic 3 year warranty valid to 28/11/12 - I've not yet received the Certificate from Panasonic as have only just sent off for it - will mail it to the buyer (free of charge) as soon as it arrives.

I have to be honest and say I'm not sure if this warranty is transferable or valid outside of the UK but I will provide my address, phone number and email to the buyer and will assist with any warranty claims - but remember Panasonic build quality is amazing so it's unlikely you'll need to claim anyway.

I'm in the UK and I'm asking for 400GBP (approx $650USD) + actual shipping costs (prefer to ship insured)

Those in the UK I'd be willing to arrange a meet up and cash on collection.

To those overseas I'm willing to mark customs as a gift if you're willing to mark paypal payment as a gift ;-)

*Camera is advertised elsewhere*

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for reading - Vince

vincechu

*just to clarify I meant that I would consider selling the camera body and lens individually, not seperately as in without the other items*