The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica APO-TELYT-R 1:4/280 Extender apo-R 1.4x

RDG

Selling a Leica Telyt-R 280 f4 apo with rom, in very good to excellent condition, purchased from Son several years ago and used on a 5D with adapter ring. Some rub marks and edge wear to the shiny metal above the serial nr. and E77 engraving. (I didn't download the remaining jpegs, but would gladly send to potential buyers. Note damage to end of rom strip, for which I've discounted the lens price fairly. Some internal dust, no marks of any kind visible on the lens front or rear. Some scratches on bottom of tripod foot. Top view of standing lens shows the lens shade "slipped" slightly, second jpeg shows correct alignment. Do not remove dust spots from the jpegs.

My big auction site buyer satisfaction is 100%, and I offer at least a full week of money back trial period for GetDPI members in good standing. I'd contacted Guy M. long before GetDPI up and running, he was very helpful on my purchase of Leica R lenses, including a v2 19mm that I currently use on a Sony A900. Reason for selling is the difficulty I have with manual focus for moving wildlife and a MF lens, plus the "funny" potential of using Leitax adapter for both the lens and extender ?? Do have a Minolta 200 2.8 apo with TC II 1.4x, and while it gives up optical quality to the L280/4, it does provide AF..

Lens will ship in a Lowepro padded bag as supplied by Son, front and rear caps available. Extender comes with caps and leather case.

APO-TELYT-R 1:4/280 -- $3,000 plus shipping.

APO - EXTENDER - R 1.4x, mint condition, $875.00 plus shipping.

RDG

L280/4 apo SOLD, still have the apo-extender-r 1.4x shown above, asking $750.00 with leather case and box, front and rear caps. Mint condition.

Thanks,

RDG