The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Zeiss Biogon T* 2,8/25 mm ZM

N

nightfire

I'm looking for a 25/2.8 ZM lens in mint or "no signs of use" condition. I'm located in Europe but will entertain offers worldwide. Payment by PayPal possible. Thanks!

Last edited:

Double Negative

Not Available
An excellent choice... You're going to LOVE that lens. I know it's certainly my favorite of the bunch. Good luck, shouldn't be too hard.

N

nightfire

An excellent choice... You're going to LOVE that lens. I know it's certainly my favorite of the bunch. Good luck, shouldn't be too hard.
Apparently we share a passion not only for that lens, but for the M7II and Hasselblad V as well :thumbs: In case you have the Mamiya 50mm lens: does the Mamiya 50mm external viewfinder cover the same area as the Biogon 25mm? I was hoping to use that viewfinder for the Biogon, since both lenses seem have the same 84° angle of view in theory.

Double Negative

Not Available
Apparently we share a passion not only for that lens, but for the M7II and Hasselblad V as well :thumbs: In case you have the Mamiya 50mm lens: does the Mamiya 50mm external viewfinder cover the same area as the Biogon 25mm? I was hoping to use that viewfinder for the Biogon, since both lenses seem have the same 84° angle of view in theory.
Excellent taste. :p

The Mamiya 50mm has about a 25mm equivalent focal length with film/full frame sensors, so the viewfinder should work... Interesting, I hadn't thought of that!

I use the lens on both an M8 and Ikon, and don't use an external VF. I use the whole VF on both, more or less. Works well enough for me (I don't wear glasses to shoot).

N

nightfire

Still looking for one in excellent technical+optical+cosmetic condition! ;)