The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3, Mint-LN, Boxed, Flawless, One Owner, Studio Use Only!

D&A

FS: Nikon D3, Mint-LN, Boxed, Flawless, One Owner, USA, Studio Use Only!

Hi All,

Similar story to the (my) M8 I just put up for sale moments ago.

I was just notified of an opportunity to purchase a particular MF set-up, which I have to make a decision in the shortest possible time. Therefore putting up two of my cameras for a fast sale.

I decided to put up here my Nikon D3 (USA, not Grey market) which has only been used in the studio, only touched by me, with no issues what so ever. It's boxed, virtually not a single mark anywheres on the body, LCD screen covered with plastic protector since Day 1...and of course I am the original owner. Focuses with the lenses I have perfectly and never once had any issues.

Comes with box and everything (and I mean everything) the Nikon D3 comes with. I eventually can put up pics but not home at the moment.

Price due to condition etc. is $3350.00 net to me with free shipping within CONUS but insurance is paid for by the buyer. Of course over 1000 ebay perfect positive feedbacks over 10 years (ebay name is kxk2). Also have done many purchases and sales here on Getdpi and elsewhere with perfect success.

*** I also be put up for sale my studio flawless, boxed and mint Leica M8 (silver). It is in exactly the same condition and comes with everthing as brand new. Details in its own seperate posting. Same as described for my Nikon D3....flawless, and totally LN (thats what I mean by mint) and I am the one and only original owner. Price on that will be $2450.00.00 net to me with free shipping within the CONUS but insurance paid for by buyer. I have a seperate posting for the Leica M8.

Thanks for your interest and for looking

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All....here are some quick images of my Nikon D3 up for sale. There were some additional cords/accessories/box inserts etc.... but couldn't fit them all in...but hope images reflect the pristine and near flawless condition of this camera and all the original accessories/paperwork/manuals that came with it when purchased new.

Please note: A extra older Nikon strap that I had, was attached to the camera body when I took these pictures...as it was used in the studio. The brand new unwrapped Nikon D3 camera strap that came with the camera will be included.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi Everyone,

To give this item a little nudge and maybe put a smile on someone's face before Christmas....if purchased by the end of today, I will ship via USPS Express (EMS) Mail for free and also split the paypal fees with the buyer within the CONUS. If outside the U.S., I'll discount appropriately. Since Express Mail covers quite a bit of insurance automatically....for this item, all the buyer has to do, is pay the difference (for the remainder of insurance). This way, the buyer is almost assured of receiving the Nikon D3 prior to Christmas. Would be much nicer to sell to a buyer this way rather than it going to the "Bay" shortly.

Thanks again everyone!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

To sweeten the deal, I just came accross my brand new (sealed)....DK 17A Anti-Fog Viewfinder Eyepiece for this D3. It is invaluable in this sort of weather and often sells for $25.00. I'll throw this eyepice in with purchase of the D3. This is in additon to the holiday offers I made directly above.

There is still time to receive this camera before Chrismas via Express Mail with my free Express (EMS) shipping! Appreciate all the interest shown!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Just a brief comment....although I cannot go too much lower in price at this time, if you have a reasonable offer for all of the above, please don't hesitate to make it. It is my back-up body, so no urgency. If someone wants what most consider to be one of Nikon's finest, most durable and highest performing bodies, in as pristine and new condition as one can get, and a excellent price to match, then its definitely one to definitely consider. Thanks!

D&A

D&A

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had (and are still having) a great Holiday season. Since there isn't an easy mechanism to edit the ads (at least I haven't found a way to do so)..I'll both condense my various offers and in adddition lower the price...all presented below...

Price on my Nikon D3 is now $3250.00 with an addtional brand new Nikon Anti fog eyepiece. There are no Paypal fees to be concerned with (taken care by me) and free shipping within the CONUS (insurance costs is buyers responsibility). If you live outside the U.S., of course I'll reduce the amount of shipping to compensate.

Otherwise this pristine studio (kept on tripod and only handled by me) Nikon D3 body and all particulars it comes with, are as described in the "For Sale" description written above.

Thanks again everyone!

Dave (D&A)