The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: MF kit for m4/3

CVickery

I have the following lenses that I'd like to sell. I've been using these lenses on my Olympus E-P1 and I'd like to sell the lenses and adapter together. The kit consists of the following:

1) a RJ Camera MD - m4/3 adapter - like new condition
2) a Minolta MD Rokkor-X 45mm f2 - body and glass in excellent condition, except that red "dot" is missing. Includes caps.
3) a Minolta MD 28mm f2.8 - Body and glass in excellent condition. Red "dot" is not missing. Includes generic caps and Minolta hood (EX- condition)
4) a Minolta MC Macro Rokkor -QF 50mm f3.5 - Body and glass in excellent condition.Includes the dedicated extension tube for 1:1 (also excellent condition), caps, a reversing adapter (also excellent condition) and the Minolta case (bargain condition)
5) 2 49mm UV filters

Price - $150US paypalled - shipping extra

I'm also interested in trading for a flash that's compatible with the Oly (FL-36, FL-14...+/- $$)

I haven't been too active here but have a 100+ positive rating at FM, and 178+ rating on e-bay. Please note that I'm located in Canada (GTA). I will ship elsewhere, but it'll take a bit longer to get to you.

Last edited by a moderator: