The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus 35 SPn fixed-lens rangefinder

M

MelanieC

Olympus 35 SPn for sale, excellent not mint condition cosmetically (see photos), with some bright lines on top and bottom plate and small bits of missing paint. Fixed 40mm/1.7 Zuiko lens. Perfect working condition, rangefinder is accurate with bright patch, meter is accurate with adapted Wein air cell. Glass is clean. Nothing is loose on this camera -- even the advance lever is nice and tight, not floppy as is common on these Olympus 35 rangefinders.

The Olympus 35 SPn is much less common than the Olympus 35 SP, and although it probably appeals most to collectors is a fantastic user, lightweight and solid, and I would like to see it go to a good home.

I am a lurker on GetDPI but you might know me as MelanieC from Rangefinderforum. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I am looking for $175 OBO and please feel free to make offers.

Thanks, Melanie