The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic G1 Body and 14-45mm kit lens

vincechu

For sale is my Black Panasonic G1 Body and 14-45mm kit lens - available individually.

14-45 Lens, includes fitted Hoya UV filter for £155GBP (approx $250USD at time of writing)

Price for Body is £250GBP (Exactly $399USD at time of writing). Original contents of the kit box will be included with the body (battery, cables, manuals etc) - no lens and no lens case.

Buy both for £400GBP (approx $640USD at time of writing) Buy and both I'll include a lowepro case and 8GB class 6 SD card.

**prices don't include shipping -I will pay 1/2 of the actual costs, and I will also mark as gift to anyone outside of the UK**

Item condition:
Both in mint condition as new condition - no marks on the body - no scratches on the screen or lense (protected by a Hoya filter).

Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to get in contact.

-Vince

vincechu

**In an earlier ad here i stated that I had a 3yr warranty from panasonic, turns out I haven't yet registered it, at the store I bought this kit they gave me a form which entitles you to £30GBP cashback and a free 3yr warranty. I have filled this form out, but will happily try to obtain another one if anyone is interested in buying the whole kit.

So effectively you could have a 3year warranty and get £30GPB from Panasonic (taking the prices to £370GBP), although I think this will only work in the UK.

If you're interested in the kit PM me and I'll contact the store where I bought the camera to obtain another form.