The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon FA, 105mm f2.5 and 85mm f2 AIS Nikkors

A

abenner

KEH grading scale, for reference: LINK

Nikon FA with MD-15 motor drive
$220
More pictures: LINK
More info: MIR page on FA (LINK) and on MD-15 (LINK). Ken Rockwell likes the FA: (LINK)
Details: KEH EX. Black. Less than average wear, no serious cosmetic issues. Works perfect. Nikon's first body with matrix metering (you can select center weighted also with a button). Also has aperture and shutter priority modes and program auto. A great shooter. Standard screen installed. Includes detachable body grip. The MD-15 motor drive runs on 8 AA batteries and works just as it should. It creates a nicely balanced package when using larger lenses.

Nikon 105mm f2.5 AIS
$180
More info: MIR page on 105 (LINK).
Details: KEH EX. Mild wear on the barrel. Faint cleaning marks and typical dust. Front and rear caps. This model has the built in slide out hood. Smooth focus. Clean blades. A wonderful, classic portrait lens.

Nikon 85mm f2 AIS
$220
More info: MIR page on 85 (LINK).
Details: KEH EX, with the caveat of a moderate amount of barrel wear. Faint cleaning marks and typical dust. Front and rear caps. Smooth focus. Small oil on the blades. Nice and compact, makes a great travel pair with a 35mm lens.

Prices includes paypal fees and shipping for US buyers. International buyers pay actual shipping and add 3% for paypal. I mostly lurk here, have had a few transactions, but more active over at RFF where you can read my feedback (LINK). Use PM to contact me. First "I'll take it" gets it and then I expect prompt payment.

A

abenner

Price drop: 85/2 AIS now $180, FA body with motordrive $215.