The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT or FS: Leica Elmarit 28mm 3rd Version with square lens hood

St Clair

I've got a third version Elmarit 28mm with square lens hood with cut out. It's in user condition, some of the markings have faded and there is general wear from a well used lens, the hood is a brand new 12536 which cost $160. Glass is clean and takes amazing photos.

I'm looking for a Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.4 Single coat preferably. Or I'm looking for a Zeiss Biogon 35mm f/2 preferably in silver. I would also be looking for a bit of cash on your end to make up the difference. Let me know if you have one of these and are interested in a trade.

For an outright sale I'd be looking for $800 US, shipped to your door anywhere in the world via. EMS Japan 4 day service. Payment via. Paypal

If you're serious send me a PM and I can arrange to send you some more detailed photos of the lens.

Photo of the lens.

View attachment 26227

Photo taken with the lens.

View attachment 26228