The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35/75 Summicrons Black Paint 6-bit

horosu

I am selling here my Summicron 35 ASPH in the rare black paint edition 6-bit coded for the Leica digital cameras. The lens is in mint condition, without any signs of use, on the optical surfaces or the body itself, as it has been used sparingly. There is a little brassing on the lens cap. No signs of use on the lens shade. The lens has been 6-bit coded by Malcolm Taylor and works (and looks) beautifully on the Leica M9 (which closely matches the lens' black paint). The lens comes with its original box and all paperwork.

Price on the lens is 1500 EUROS OBO.

Also for sale is my 75/2 Summicron ASPH, 6-bit coded. The lens is in excellent condition, cosmetically and optically. There is a very thin line on the lens hood, which I tried to capture in the provided pictures. The lens comes with its original box and all paperwork, including an unfilled warranty card. I will also include a B&W F-PRO MRC 49 mm UV filter with the lens.

Price on the lens + filter is 1650 EUROS OBO

More pictures can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/horea.feier/PhotoGear#

Thanks for looking and A Happy New Year to ALL, Horea

Last edited: