Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: UK. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

SOLD: UK. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

Panasonic H-H020 20mm f/1.7 ASPH 'pancake' lens for sale (UK & Europe)

New, received 31/12/09, bought from a UK retailer.

I now have two of these lens I purchased one a few weeks ago to use with my G1.

I have now succumbed to camera lust and purchased a GF1 body to accompany my G1. It made financial sense to purchase the GF1C kit which includes the 20mm lens and hopefully sell the included 20mm lens.

I can offer this new 20mm lens for sale here at 230.00 to include insured Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day) in UK. This is a saving of between 50 and 70.00 on a lens only purchase (if you can find one)

I felt it sensible to test the lens before sale so compared both 20mm lens across a range of apertures and am happy to say I was completely happy with the performance of both copies with no discernable difference between them. (well done to Panasonic's quality control )

For references I have recently sold all my Sony Alpha mount kit on dyxum, ask and I can point you towards the feedback I have received.
    On eBay I have feedback of 300 at 100% (81 sales many camera related) ask and I will share this info.

European buyers: Please ask and I will quote you insured postage at my costs only. Payment by IBAN bank transfer please.

UK buyers: try before you buy is welcomed. We are in rural Leicestershire, nearest town Hinckley. Again bank transfer is my preferred method but if you insist I could accept payment via my wife's Paypal account. If you choose to use Paypal Special Delivery postage is not included

This is a great little lens at a competitive price. Be assured of first class service.

Contact me via PM or email at ' royston at muttsville dot myzen dot co dot uk '

Last edited by Terry; 1st January 2010 at 08:54.

Re: FS UK. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

Pm sent.

England - UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS UK. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

If i had the money I definately would buy it =( unfortunately just bought the 14-140mm Panasonic lense.

Hope it sells, thats a great price you've put it up for.

SOLD. New Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens

Thanks vincechu, I probably could have got more on ebay but I am happy to have SOLD here at that price.