The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GF1 and 20mm f/1.7

B

blindrobert

LNIB - purchased directly from Panasonic 3 months ago. Clean viewfinder truly in like new condition - if you got this in a box from a dealer you would believe it was new. I am including an extra Panasonic branded battery with the sale. Fewer than 500 frames shot.

Includes intact original box, body and lens caps, lens bag, paperwork, manual (manual shows some minor use), cables, strap, everything as if it was new. $875 delivered in CONUS and I will split the paypal fees with you. Item ships via UPS from New York NY.

I won't split up the set.

B

blindrobert

Price lowered to $850. That's $100 below street for the camera $899 (if you can find it in stock) and $50 for the battery - and you can still fill out the warranty card. Never registered.

Diane B

The problem here may be that so many of us have GF1s and EP1s---and G1s with 20s. I hate to suggest another site, but the FM buy/sell is a good fair, pretty safe place to sell. I've bought and sold there--before this site came into existence.

Diane