The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: Panasonic LX2 with accessories and box

M

MelanieC

Panasonic LX2, silver body, one owner, includes all accessories, manuals, software, and original packaging. This was my carry-around point-and-shoot for the past few years, and was very carefully cared for (always carried in a Crumpler pouch) but has minor rubs and scratches on the corners due to regular use. It is in perfect working condition and the lens is clean.

$200 OBO, or trade/partial trade for fast (1.4 or less) 25mm C-mount lenses (yes, the same lenses that everyone else wants), either cine or TV lenses as long as they do not have major vignetting. Thanks.

M

MelanieC

Photos:

More info:

Now that I have the EP2, the LX2 deserves a good home where she'll be used.

This was my everyday carry-around camera and so is not in perfect cosmetic condition. There are dings on the left side of the camera (see photos) that do not affect function or picture quality. Other than that, condition is great. Lens is clean, and you can see tons of photos taken with this camera here on my Flickr photostream.

This photo makes the dings on the left look much worse than they are -- I didn't notice that the seams around the flash don't quite match up until I looked at the photo on my computer. I don't think it's due to body damage -- the flash pops up, and I think it is just not finished quite flush with the rest of the camera. But anyway, I've included the photos so you can draw your own conclusions.

I'm looking for $200 for her. I won't be that broken up if no one buys her though.

Comes with box, manuals, software, and all included accessories.