The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto items (heads, modifiers, accessories)

J

Jordan_Miller

I am thinning out my lighting equipment, and getting rid of duplicate and/or excess items. All items are original, Profoto products purchased from various Profoto USA-authorized dealers.

SOLD • Profoto Acute/D4 lamphead - includes zoom reflector, plastic transport cap, modeling light, flashtube, and flashtube glass cover. The lamphead is in like-new condition, with VERY minor indications of use. Approx 1000 flashes fired. Purchased 10 months ago. $600.00

SOLD • Profoto Softbox Ring - new and unused. $80.00

SOLD • Profoto Acute/D4 Lamp Extension Cable - shows no signs of use. Like-new. Two (2) available. $150.00 or $280.00 for both.

• Profoto 2'x2' RF Softbox - new, and unused. Factory packed, with all diffusion panels still sealed and unused. $200.00

• Profoto 2'x3' RF Softbox - new, and unused. Factory packed, with all diffusion panels sealed and unused. $290.00

SOLD • Profoto Pro 7b Battery Charger 2A - new, and unused. Compatible with batteries for Pro 7b & Pro B2. Includes all worldwide plug adapters and carrying pouch. New type with right-angle battery plug connector. $175.00

I would prefer payment via PayPal or Cashier's Check/Money Order. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:

robmac

Jordan,

What if any of the above remains available?

BTW - Should also mention that the 7B 2A Charger can also be used to charge the Acute 600 battery. Since it's 2x the current capabilities of the stock (1A) 600B unit, it pretty well functions as a studio/location mains adapter - keeping the battery topped-up with all but the fastest-pace shooting (modeling light use aside). I use one on my 600B R and quite like it.

J

Jordan_Miller

robmac,
Thanks for digging this thread back up, as it is need of updating. All items have been sold with the exception of the following:

• Profoto 2'x2' RF Softbox - new, and unused. Factory packed, with all diffusion panels still sealed and unused. $200.00
• Profoto 2'x3' RF Softbox - new, and unused. Factory packed, with all diffusion panels sealed and unused. $290.00

Moderators, please mark the other items in my original post as SOLD. Thanks

Jordan