The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 7D

G

Guri

Up for sale a Canon 7D USA Model camera. The camera is in new condition, no scratches, no nothing, it has a screen protector on both lcds since day one. You will not see a difference between this camera and a new one. It came with a Canon 28-135 Kit (SOLD) so It includes box with all the accessories, blank warranty card and copy of sales receipt (Best Buy), but not the lens. It is a month old and have taken about a 1,000 clicks. It is an excellent camera, really fast AF and excellent image quality. With no issues whatsoever. Feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected] or pm me.

I am selling it for $ 1,530.00 including shipping USPS Priority Mail with insurance to CONUS. Payment methods accepted are Paypal echeck, regular Paypal (add 3%) or USPS money order.

Also the camera has a 3 year squaretrade warranty, if interested it cost me $ 165.00 but I am giving it for $ 150.00. It can be transfered so if interested add this amount to the camera. If not I can easily cancel it and recover my money.

For more references my ebay id is agu-store 181 feedbacks 100% positive.

Pictures:

http://s836.photobucket.com/albums/zz286/Guri07/Canon 7D/