The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7II Outfit

justin989

I am putting my Mamiya 7 II kit up for sale as I am going to large format and will no longer be needing this great system.

Included are:

Mamiya 7 II body (Black) with front lens mount cap
Mamiya 7 II 65mm f/4 lens with hood, front and rear caps
Mamiya 7 II 150mm f4.5 lens with hood, front and rear caps + External Viewfinder

All items are in Great condition! Lenses are LN condition, no scratches or dings. Glass is pristrine.
Body has minor cosmetic scuffs but barely noticeable.

PayPal $2575.00 + free shipping!!

I have a perfect ebay feedback rating of 100 my handle is justin3414. Plus I have bought and sold here with good feedback.

I will post pictures later tonight.

justin989

You got that right Daniel!:thumbs:

and now, here are some pics of the kit.

Last edited:

tjv

I absolutely love my Mamiya 7ii kit. Best piece of kit I own, and the 65mm lens is brilliant. Wouldn't mind a 150mm lens myself... PM sent.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
This was probably my favorite MF film camera of all time... Add my Nikon 9000 scanner (FS a few posts down) to this outfit and you have a seriously impressive MF digital travel kit!

(Sorry, couldn't resist piggy-backing! :D)

justin989

Unfortunatly, ebay buyer flaked out on the transaction. So it is still on the market.

I will sell it for $2,250.00. Let me know if you are interested. Free shipping within the US.