The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Pelican Case with foam

lisantica

Want to buy a 1400 series or larger Pelican case with foam would be a plus.
Please let me know your shipped/paypalled price to Calif. 92220.

Thank you,
Lisa

Don Libby

Lisa - Just saw this. I've got a couple Pelican cases I'm not using and for the life of me I can't recall the model number. I'm shooting at the South Rim but will be home late Monday. Let me see what I have and what I can do for ya!

My first thought is that it might be cheaper to buy direct as their shipping will be much cheaper.

Don

lisantica

Thanks Don, I'd like to know the model numbers when you get back if I haven't purchased by then.
I'll update this thread if I do buy something tomorrow.
Lisa

Don Libby

Lisa - Home now and just checked - the two empty cases are both 1550. Just checked the new prices of a 1550 w/out foam is $105. I think one has foam the other is empty. I'll need to check to make sure of the foam status.

Want to make me an offer?

Don