The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon D200 body only $650

Selling my d200 body. In good but used condition. Rubber has been rubbed, the screen protector has a chip in the bottom (but still holds on, screen is fine) some paint loss. I have reglued the front grip by the front command dial using rubber cement.

Sensor is clean and everything works as it should.

Please look at the condition from the photos, this is clearly a used camera but would be a great first camera for someone starting out and looking for a pro body without spending 1800 bucks for a d300s or 2500 for a d700.

Looking to get $650 shipped and paypal'd to conus.

KEH.com has ones in similar condition for around $700. Save $100 or so after shipping by buying from me.
Looking to get $650 shipped and paypal'd to conus.

http://danielvalentephotography.tumblr.com/post/325957016/shes-been-around-the-block-a-bit-but-still

Wil come with Camera body, battery (charge life = "new" or 0 in the menu) and the battery charger.

Feel free to make an offer.

Last edited:
I cleaned up the body today and reglued to lose rubber. I also touched up some of the paint loss so the body is looking good.

Here are some better pictures showing the condition: