The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 - with 2nd battery

soboyle

A late model M8, purchased just before the 8.2 was released.
Camera is in excellent condition, I'm the 2nd owner of this body, I purchased it from a member here just over 1 month ago. It was my foray into a Leica rangefinder, and I'm finding that it doesn't work for my type of shooting. Certainly that is no reflection on this camera, which is a superb body, a pleasure to carry, hold and shoot. See pictures for condition, there is a slight silvering on the top of the body on edges, LCD is perfect, with a (cracked) giottos glass protector (it was that way when I purchased it). Bottom still has original plastic film covering on it. Comes in original box, with strap, original software, battery, charger, including an unused copy of Capture One LE which you should still be able to use and register. The only thing missing is the original manual, which the original owner misplaced. Not a problem since there is a PDF copy on disk in box, and available at the leica website.
I'm also including a brand new boxed 2nd leica battery.
Price is $2300 including new battery.
Paypal ok but split fee, check ok but will ship after clears.

soboyle

Camera is sold, thanks for the interest.
I see no way to edit my original post to indicate that it is sold.