The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon:24-105, 50 1.2, 70-200 4 IS

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Canon 50 1.2 purchased new about a month and a half ago. Includes box, pouch, unfilled out warranty card. ($1200).

Canon 70-200 4 IS purchased new about a month ago. Includes box, pouch, unfilled out warranty card. ($943).

Canon 24-105 IS purchased new about 6 months ago. Includes pouch, unfilled out warranty card.

Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees

Thanks

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
I am interested in a Panasonic 20 1.7 so if someone would like to trade there 20 for one of my lenses's plus cash on buyers end.

JMaher

I'll email again. Basically I was asking about how sharp your copy of the ens was and if you offered any return option.

Jim

Don Libby

I bought a 24-105 to keep on my 1DsII IR converted body. If this lens is anything like what I have you won’t be sorry – great IQ and good FL. The lens isn’t too heavy either. All my IR images (both color & B&W are from my 24-105).

Just trying to help ya out! :thumbup:

Don