The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Panasonic GF1 Complete Kit

barjohn

I have for sale a complete GF1 kit in excellent like new condition in the original boxes with all papers consisting of the following items:

1. GF1 Body
2. 20mmf1.7 lens
3. 14-45mm lens
4. VF1 EVF Viewfinder
5. Panasonic 4/3rds adapter
6. FotoDiox Nikon adapter
7. Panasonic GF1 leather 1/2 case
8. Lumix Leather shoulder strap

The kit if purchased from Amazon would be $1,975 I will sell the kit for $1,700 complete. Please don't ask me to break them up individually.

I also have the following individual items for sale, all like new in the box (Great for use with the GF1):
1. Olympus FL36R Flash for Sale $170
2. Nikon Nikkor 28mm f2.8D AF lens $250
3. Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.8D AF lens $100

Payment is by PayPal to a PayPal verified address. I Include PayPal fees and UPS ground shipping to anywhere in CONUS. If you want quicker delivery you pay the difference. I have sold numerous items here, on eBay and on Range Finder Forum without any complaints or dissatisfied buyers. I will send photos of the items to anyone that wants them.

barjohn

I have decided to keep the Ricoh. I really like the user interface, so much so that I am willing to overlook its poor AF performance. I also like the image IQ but to be honest, that difference is very small and subtle and some users might feel just the opposite. It has more to do with the ergonomics of the body and the design of the UI. I will probably add the SX10 to make it more pocketable when I don't need high IQ for large images.

barjohn

It depends. I won't sell the body without the 20mmf1.7 as the minimum package and would prefer to sell it with both lenses.

barjohn

Update:
1. Will Offer complete kit for $1,400.00 or
2. Will Offer Camera + 20mm f1.7 + Case + Strap for $875.00
3. Will Offer Camera + 20mm f1.7 +14-45mm + Case + Strap for $1,125.00
4. EVF available for $190.00

Includes UPS Ground Shipping & Insurance for purchase amount, Payment via PayPal