The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP2 w/hood, oem cp filter, w/6mth warranty left

markwon

This camera has about 120 clicks. 6 months old, 6 months left on manufacturer warranty. Have receipt, purchased from Amazon. Warranty papers clear, includes all original accessories and box. Total cost new with Sigma hood and circular polarizer was $770.

This camera is no different from a new one, with a LCD cover from day one. Most of the items are still in original packaging. The only reason I am selling is because I recently won a X1 in a contest. The images from the foveon sensor are amazing. The lens is superb!

Included
1. Sigma DP2 Camera w/original accessories ($550)
2. Sigma OEM lens hood ($25)
3. Sigma OEM circular polarizer ($75)
4. Brass soft release ($35)

Retail total $685

Price: $530 paypalled Shipping $20

Tim

The only reason I am selling is because I recently won a X1 in a contest. The images from the foveon sensor are amazing. The lens is superb!
My apologies for going off topic, but where was the X1 contest? Online somewhere?

Irenaeus

I'd love to, Mark, but am out of cash — do you need anything in trade?

We'll all be looking forward to your Xi pctures — the one you won it with would be outstanding in ANYBODY'S portfolio!

Cheers,

Irenaeus

markwon

Irenaeus, thank you for your kind words. The X1 is taking longer than expected. I think they said second week of Feb.

I haven't considered a trade, since I don't have any particularly I am looking for, but if you have anything interesting please let me know via PM. Thanks.