The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hartblei 45mm f/3.5 T/S Super Rotator for Contax 645

carstenw

I bought this from Chuck Jones, wanting to do all sorts of things with it, but in the end I never used it once, and fell in love with my 35mm f/3.5 Distagon instead. I am finally realizing that I should just sell it, especially now that I am mostly using film, and looking at a 4x5 setup.

It is in great shape, looking pretty much as new, glass perfect, everything working smoothly. Comes with front and rear caps. The lens can be seen in Berlin, Germany. More photos upon request.

I am offering the lens at 800 Euro plus shipping. Please check shipping cost to your country before buying. I will take PayPal or bank transfer.

carstenw

Re: FS: Hartblei 45mm f/3.5 T/S Super Rotator for Contax 645

I forgot to mention, my eBay account has 100.0% with 190 ratings: cwhimster.

Jonas

I see you are unloading your cupboard carsten... I wish you good luck with that!

For what it is worth; I have bought a couple of lenses from Carsten. These transactions have been good experiences; good and friendly communication, a buyer standing behinds his items, fair deals and fast shipping. If I had been interested in anything he has up for sale I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Carsten again.

/Jonas

carstenw

Thanks Jonas, that is very kind.

I am not unloading my cupboard, no, I am getting rid of the things I don't use to make room for more :) In this case, a couple of old 135 SLR lenses (I have no 135 DSLR any more, just a Contax 139Q), and two lenses bought for my Contax 645 which I never really took along with me. The problem is that the 35/3.5 Distagon and 120/4 Macro are such brilliant performers that I rarely feel like putting anything else on the camera. Once in a blue moon I do use the 80/2 and on one particular job, I could have used the 55/3.5, but that is about it.

The coming equipment is a 4x5 and two lenses, of which I have already bought one: a Schneider 210mm f/5.6 APO-Symmar. I am very much looking forward to the even slower workflow, compared to using my Contax 645 with an external light meter (which I find more convenient than pointing the camera around).

carstenw

New price: 750 Euro + shipping etc.

carstenw

Will listen to all reasonable bids.

carstenw

Last offer: 650 Euro. Next stop eBay. That Dollar is killing me.