The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mint, chrome Leica 24/2.8, 6 bit coded

I am selling my beloved, absolutely mint chrome 24 elmarit. I bought it last year and sent it to Leica for 6 bit coding and a CLA. Original box, caps, case, hood, and an IR filter included. This was my favorite lens on my M8. On the M9, It's getting less use, but the real reason I'm selling is to fund a 21 lux. The chrome version of this lens is a mechanical joy, amazingly lovely to handle, and the image quality is simply superb. The chrome version is discontinued and becoming hard to find, especially coded by Leica. Price is $2700 plus shipping and paypal fee if used, I am happy to take a check and wait for funds to clear and avoid the paypal fee. 7 days inspection and return for any reason. If you want a leica 24mm viewfinder (old version) I'll include it for $2800. Thanks....Peter
Here are some stock images of the lens, just to show how lovely it is in chrome.

jonoslack

HI Peter
I'd have it in a heartbeat . . but there seems to be some dust on it :p

Seriously, I spent two years looking for one of these lenses, and this seems like a splendid price . . I just can't afford it right now!

jonoslack

Hi Jono- The 21 lux isn't available for 2 weeks, shall I wait for you? ;>) best....Peter
If I'd known I wouldn't have bought that M7 . . . . that would just about have covered the cost. I think I'd better pass . . but I'll be jealous of whoever gets it.:cussing: