The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DSLR Outfit- 1D Mk III

J

jjonsalt

I want to change to a smaller and lighter system due to health and advancing age conditions. I can only afford to do this if I can sell my entire Canon DSLR system. If I have delays or other problems selling the entire system I would not be able to fund a different system and just part of my current system would do me no good, therefor, I’m selling the system en-mass only. No boxes, all items are Canon brand unless otherwise noted. $7250 USD plus $200 insured shipping within the CONTUS. I will supply a copy of the shipping bill and refund, if any, unused portion. If using PayPal add 3.4% or send as 'gift'. The only trade I would entertain is for a Leica M8.2 with flash and lenses.

1D Mark III- pristine, 10+++, all updated hardware and firmware, less than 1500 shutter actuations, Op/Tech neck strap, Canon E1 hand strap, battery, charger, body cap, A/C adapter, user’s manual.

Extra Battery Pack LP-E4- Mint, no issues.

Ec-L Focusing Screen- (installed), with case and tool.

Op/Tech soft case- for camera with lens mounted.

135L- pristine, not even a scuff mark on the lens or hood, both caps and bag.

100mm macro- pristine, With hood and tripod ring (the ring is 3rd party).

24-70L- pristine, not even a scuff mark on the lens or hood, both caps and bag.

24L TS-E Mk I
- pristine, not even a scuff mark on the lens or hood, both caps and bag,

20mm f/3.5 Voigtlander SLII- Only a couple months old and used once. Hood, both caps and an Op/Tech bag.

1.4x TC Mk I- pristine, very nice condition, with hard case.

B+W filters- 77mm UV, 77mm CP, 72mm UV, 58mm CP and 52mm UV.

Heliopan filter- 58mm UV.

72mm to 77mm step-up ring.

Remote Switch RS-80N3- Mint, no issues.

2x 420EX Flash- pristine, with feet, cases and user's manual.

Holgon RF-50 ring light- very good condition, auto and manual, no issues, fits 100mm macro.

Westcott Micro Apollo Softbox- good condition.

Sto-Fen Omni-Bounce- fits 420EX flash.

Off Camera Shoe Cord 2- pristine.

Stroboframe VH 2000 Stroboflip Bracket- very good condition.

Lowepro Road Runner AW case- good condition.