The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 50 lux asph and 35 cron asph

wolverine

FS: 50 lux asph m and 35 cron asph m

A follow up to this post and a new lens being posted. Before responding, be sure to see the last paragraph. Also, I have not used these lenses on an M camera so I cannot opine on the focus issues, etc. But these lenses do not generally exhibit those issues. I can tell you on a Panasonic G1 they are stellar.
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12481

35 summicron asph black paint. Box and all accessories. It is in like new minus condition. No issues with glass or body. There are black and white marks for 6 bit coding from previous owner. Not six bit coded by Leica. $1,750. Check the online used retailers. This lens sells for more than I am asking. You cover pay fees or you can use paypal echeck. I will cover shipping in the USA when I have good funds. You pay shipping and insurance overseas.

50 summiliux asph, 6 bit coded. Box and all accessories. It is in like new condition. No issues with glass or body. $3,200. You cover pay fees or you can use paypal echeck. I will cover shipping in the USA when I have good funds. You pay shipping and insurance overseas.

This important. I prefer to sell these lenses together as a package. $4,700 firm. No paypal fee if you use echeck. I will take a USA bank drawn check or a money order. I will not ship until I have good funds. Same shipping criteria will be followed. If you want a 50 lux asph you should be able to get an overall effective deal if you sell the 35. The other way around applies too. I will not break this package up for a few weeks unless someone offers me a ridiculously high price. :cool: The prices will be firm when I do break it up. That is why I set them out to begin with.

I have great feedback per the attached email. Thanks for considering. Frank

Last edited:

ohdannyboy

I think it might be the fact that you want to sell them together. If you broke them up, I'm sure you would've sold both by now.