The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT/WTB Panasonic 14-140mm

apicius9

Hi,

I just can't stand the tension anymore and would like to try out the Pana 14-140mm lens on my GH1 (I had bought the body only). My preference would be a fair trade rather than spending more money at this time... I can offer combinations of the following to match the value of a gently used/excellent shape 14-140mm:

- a gently used G1 body + most orig. accessories, no damage that I can see
- the Pana 45-200mm which is almost unused/like new
- several c-mount lenses or Kodak cine lenses - please PM what you are interested in, I have quite a few of them...
- several Canon FD lenses (28/2.0, 85/1.8, 50/3.5 Macro plus ext. tubes).

Everything is in excellent shape and I'll try to take a few pics over the weekend. Please PM me if you are interested in a trade. If no trade options come up for a a week or so, I'll also consider offers for buying the 14-140mm - unless you have a really good price now :). I was thinking about getting the set at Amazon and reselling the body but that seems like too much work...

Aloha,

Stefan

Last edited: