The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic G1, Minolta/Rokkor Glass, m4/3 Adaptor

jcmarney

Hi All. I love this kit, but just shoot too much low light for m4/3. Need to move to a smallish APS, I guess. :-/

So, here it is:

Panasonic G1 Body, Blue. Bought here a couple of weeks ago. Small paint peel on the top corner of the LCD hinge, otherwise flawless. Comes with box and accessories.
- $340 shipped

MINOLTA GLASS KIT
-m43 Adapter (RJ)
-Minolta MD Rokkor-X 45mm f2 - body and glass in excellent condition, except that red "dot" is missing. Includes caps.
-Minolta MD 28mm f2.8 - Body and glass in excellent condition. Red "dot" is not missing. Includes generic caps and Minolta hood (EX- condition)
-Minolta MC Macro Rokkor -QF 50mm f3.5 - Body and glass in excellent condition.Includes the dedicated extension tube for 1:1 (also excellent condition), caps, a reversing adapter (also excellent condition) and the Minolta case (bargain condition)
-2 49mm UV filters

-$170 shipped for all

CONUS ONLY. Paypal preferred.

PM if interested. (Pics below taken by the folks I bought these items from)