The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GX100 Camera + GX200/GXR lens+Bonus modified Lens

JDavila

Up for sale is the most extensive Ricoh GX100 package your ever going to find!!! All Items in Mint condition. I would like to sell as a package but am open to selling off the lenses since they are compatible with the GX200 and the New GXR.

BONUSES: I have modified a Nikon WC-E68 lense(read the forums on details)
and sucessfully permenantly mounted it on a HA-1 adapter so you could shoot 16mm photographs. Worth over $150(plus all the work that went into it) and will throw it in for free if you buy everything.http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845&highlight=Nikon+WC-E68+lense Check out the example shots I took with it.
B+W 43mm uv filter MRC (MINT Con) Bonus
Hoya cir-pl 43mm Bonus

GX-100 CAMERA WITH VF-1 200.00

RICOH TC-1 TELE CONVERSION LENS 135mm FOR GX-100 AND GX-200 (MINT Con) $100

DW-6 19MM WIDE ANGLE CONVERSION LENS(MINT Con) $100

HA-2 LENS HOOD AND ADAPTER (MINT Con)

RICOH LC-1 SELF RETAINING LENS CAP FOR GX-100/GX200(MINT Con)

SC-45 SOFT LEATHER CASE(Good cond)

Original Charger and battery

Vaugtlander 15mm view finder Brand New never used!!(for the Modified lens)$100 worth $145

Modified Nikon WC-E68 lens 16mm$150

Asking For everything $600 plus $35 shipping. Worth over 800+
All Boxes are included except for modified lens.

PM me with any questions. Paypal excepted.

JDavila

Asking for everything $570 shipped!!!

Will send Photos if there is interest.

Everything is in Great cond.