The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summicron, Summilux, Noctilux Massive "health care bill" sale

hunghang

Looking to offload my selfish collection of gear for other family priorities :)

On offer are the following:

1. Leica 28mm F2 Summicron ASPH. Fully boxed. Not 6-bit coded. $2200

2. Leica 35mm F2 Summicron V4. $1300

3. Leica 35mm F1.4 Summilux ASPH with hood. No focus shift at all detected on M8 and M6 TTL. $2700

4. Leica 50mm F1 Noctilux (latest non-built-in hood version). Fully boxed. Optimized at F1 and close focus. Slight back focus at further focus distance. $5000

5. Leica 90mm F2 Summicron E55 (latest version with built in hood, non-ASPH). Boxed. $900

More detailed photos will be posted onto my picasa gallery at http://picasaweb.google.com/hunghang/rff in the next few days (or upon request).

Serious buyers only and no time-wasters please. Scam emails will be politely ignored. I am located in Australia but will ship overseas to buyers with demonstrated track record of successful internet transactions on photographic/RF gear.

Registered postage will vary between $30 and $50. Split in PP fees and insurance.

Prices are in USD, but if you are from Australia, we can work out a better arrangement to cut down in fees - these savings will be passed onto the buyer.

I have done a few transactions here and some more at RFF. More references provided upon request.

Feel free to PM/email me if you want more info.

Thank you.

Last edited:

hunghang

Thank you Cindy.

The 28mm Cron has been sold to an established member and gentleman. Thank you.

Keen on selling the Noctilux so that I can at least keep a 35mm. Make me a reasonable offer.

hunghang

Yes, that MP was a beautiful machine. I too have sold it recently in a bid to re-prioritise. I miss that MP, but my M6 is more than enough for what I need.

T

thinkfloyd

Would love to buy the 35/2 summicron, but alas, I'm not financially ready... still saving up for that is my next purchase :) Good luck!

hunghang

Thank you to all for the kind words and best wishes.

So far, only the 28mm has been sold. Querries on all other lenses, some offers and counter-offers, but no commitments yet.

Please assume that all lenses are still available unless stated otherwise.

Thanks again.

Hung

hunghang

Noctilux traded. Thank you.

I can now afford to keep that 35mm Lux ASPH (lens is therefore withdrawn from sale)!!!.