The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon Lenses

David K

Workshop Member
I've decided to buy the new 70-200 2.8 VR II so this one has to go. It's the AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 IF-ED version and sells new for $1950 at B&H (although their website has it as temporarily unavailable). Mine comes with everything I got when I bought it... box, pouch, caps, hood, paperwork, strap. My new lens is coming in later this week so this is priced to sell quickly at $1400 net to me, i.e. shipping, insurance and paypal (if you choose them) are at buyer's cost.

This is a great lens in excellent condition and has performed flawlessly for me. Pics of the lens and taken with it are available on request.

David K

Workshop Member
Must have hit the "submit" button before I got done posting :) Anyway, am also selling my Zeiss 28mm f/2 Distagon with ZF mount for Nikon. Lens in is in excellent condition and sells new at B&H for $1283. You can have mine for $875 net to me. Box, papers and lens hood included.

David K

Workshop Member
Never got around to selling this lens so it's still available. Will also consider trades for ZM glass for my new M9.